Author Topic: Lesson management keyboard shortcuts  (Read 5983 times)

poita

• View Profile
Lesson management keyboard shortcuts
« on: March 14, 2007, 07:39:25 AM »
Hi,
I downloaded the stackz 07 preview and after using it for a short time I have one suggestion. Please implement some form of keyboard shortcuts for lesson management into the main window. My main file I use to work from has many lessons all together in the one file. I use this file promarily on my PDA and perform maintenance using the PC version. I like to have the focus lesson for any one week at the top of the file so that i can access it quickly, but in order to move it to the top of the pile i have to continually right click and select 'move up'. If i decide to add a new blank lesson then i have to move it all the way from the bottom to the top which takes a minute or two of right clicking. It has been a frustrating issue of this great program now for quite a while.
Other questions:
1) Will there ever be a dictionary version of stackz for the korean language?
2) In the edit this stack dialog window, is it possible to set the columns to automatically default to korean or english data entry? (ie: i want the first column to automatically default to korean input, and the second column to automatically default to English input so that i dont have to keep changing the microsoft IME panel from english inout to korean input. Its a very small issue, but would save a lot of time when entering in many words (often i enter in a word or sentence and realise that i forgot to change it to korean input mode, as all the words in one column should be the same language so it makes sense to have it default to one language for every row of that column). I tried to look in the help file for this, but there was no help file bundled with the download.
Thanks in advance!
Peter.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 08:02:15 AM by poita »

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Lesson management keyboard shortcuts
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 09:38:41 AM »
Dear Peter,
your message contained 3 issues, which I answered in different postings as indicated below. If you want to reduce my workload, please post one message per topic, with a clear message line. ;)

Re: Lesson management keyboard shortcuts
Korean Dictionary
Automatic IME activation for each column