Author Topic: Making new word lists on the PPC  (Read 6753 times)

kamikun

• View Profile
Making new word lists on the PPC
« on: October 12, 2009, 12:37:23 AM »
wow. Here it is, October, and this'll be the first post in this section for 2009...  :'(

I'm gonna go ahead and try asking this anyway - hope someone can help.  Am I just stoopid or is there no way to create new wordlists with the Pocket PC version of Stackz.

I'm using 7.1 on a WM6.1 machine and can't figure how to go about authoring a new list. Knowledge on the table, please?

Seriously, I love the heck out of this application and it's sad to see these pages so quiet. Is development being done for iPhone or is there any other action going on behind the scenes that might leak out over into the WinMo areas?

limettchen

• View Profile
Re: Making new word lists on the PPC
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 06:18:09 PM »
hello kamikun

I don't know if it's possible to do it directly on your pocket pc. But in any case there is the free Stackz List Editor:
http://www.stackz.com/Stackz/StackzListEditor.htm

It runs on your PC and let's you create and modify your stackz lists in a very comfortable way!

kamikun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 11:19:51 PM »
Limettchen:

Thanks for the reply. I knew about the editor but was hoping I could create and work on lists while mobile... I can edit them on the PPC so that'll have to do for now.

One other problem is that the editor program has gone missing. When I try to download it my browser says it's there, but no data comes down the pike. The download always shows 0kb. Know of any alternate sites for the application?

Again, appreciate you taking the time to answer the post!

Konstantin

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »

I'm using 7.1 on a WM6.1 machine and can't figure how to go about authoring a new list. Knowledge on the table, please?

Hello kamikun,

There is no direct way to create a new list with PocketStackz.
But you can always make a copy of an existing list and modify it as you would like.
Sometimes I do so, if I can not use the desktop version of Stackz.
In this case I copy an empty list.
Otherwize I have to delete too many cards before I start entering new cards ;D

Best Regards,
Konstantin