Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
You can use Ctrl+Return to insert a linefeed.
Stackz Flashcard Organizer for PC / How can I create 2 or more lines in one token?
« Last post by Teskal on June 23, 2010, 08:40:53 PM »
How can I create 2 or more lines in one token?

Like in the Transitiv-Intransitiv.szm on your webpage?

Example:
上げる
あげる

or

揚げる
あげる
General Discussion / Re: iPhone development status
« Last post by Chris on May 11, 2010, 06:02:07 AM »
Thank you for your encouragement, it's very motivating to continue this long work like that.
Money will not speed things up, the limiting factor is time for development.

But nevertheless we are progressing quite well, a first useful beta version will be available "soon". There will be a beta test phase for interested people advertised on our site. If you want to be sure to be among the first beta testers, please leave your message directly here in this thread or send me an email.
« Last post by JNGakusei on May 09, 2010, 09:29:35 PM »
Oh man, I got soo excited when I found out Stackz will be available for iPhone soon. A great fan of Stackz (and its customer service) for years and after a longer break of using it I was planning to switch to Anki now because I thought Stackz is (wil) not (be) available on iPhone. Im so happy that I wont need to do that. Cant wait for iStackz to come out!! If it helps speeding up development process or helps in any other way please let me know if you need any donations (deductible from the purchase price ;) ) to support your great work - honestly!!
PocketStackz / Re: PocketStackz on Smartphone with WM 6.5 or upcomimg WM 7
« Last post by atomu on May 06, 2010, 08:56:28 AM »
I have the HD 2 now more than 3 months and Stackz works fine. The larger screen is really helpful. You can't use the hardware buttons any more, that's the only thing I miss. But even when the buttons take away a part of it, the screen is bigger than on my old device. Ah, and sometimes I miss the stylus, when I want to move the lines in List View, but I don't need that very often, and you can get used to that by practise.

To say something more positive, Stackz works very fast on the HD 2. Much faster than on my old device. That's really fun. To scroll with the fingertips is very easy if you get used to it. Maybe it would be smart, if you could get to the next card by gesture in Test Modus, like similar functions in the calendar or other applications running on WM 6.5.
PocketStackz / Re: PocketStackz on Smartphone with WM 6.5 or upcomimg WM 7
« Last post by poita on April 06, 2010, 04:44:24 PM »
For anyone who is interested, i tried out stackz on my HD2 today and it seems to work fine, icon/button sizes are great (higher res screen, but compensated for by the fact that it is a larger screen). The only minor bug is that the images in the bottom menu are psychedelic colours. Only used it for a few minutes but will report if any other bugs surface.
+1 for a windows 7 version! ;)
« Last post by Chris on March 07, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »
Thank you all for your interest in our products!

We will come out as soon as possible with a minimal version that will be completed step by step thereafter, but it is definitely too early at the moment. Please understand that we can't give a release date at the moment, the thing is not very well plannable due to limited available time, and the potential of unforeseen problems. We estimate it should be a matter of a few months - maybe two, maybe four... but please don't take this as a promise!
« Last post by W.W on March 05, 2010, 10:23:14 PM »
Yes! I can't wait for the iPhone edition. Since I tossed my Palm out, I have not been able to use my Stackz on-the-go. I am dying to see Stackz on my ipod Touch. Stackz has the best repeat algorithm out there and top-notch integration with my PC (on which I have gathered loads of wordlists). Will be worth a few Euros!!!

Can you give us some insights in your current timing?

« Last post by sam on March 02, 2010, 10:05:49 AM »
Dear Chris, Same here. Long time palm Stackz user and then WinMo. Qualify me as a Stackz addict. However, since I have an iPhone, I can no longer satisfy my addiction and am forced to go for flashcard apps that are by far not as good and flexible as Stackz.

Could you please let us know where you stand on the iPhone app, so that we know how much patience we should still have before we can get back to our old friend Stackz?  Like RH above, there are probably many orphaned stackz users around.

Thanks,
Sam.

« Last post by RH on February 20, 2010, 01:58:10 PM »
Hi Chris. Awaiting anxiously the coming iStackz for iPhone. I have been using Stackz for many years on Palm, Windows Mobile and Windows PC with full satisfaction. However my Ipod Touch has become my unique mobile device (market trend) and I am missing Stackz. Please consider adding a feature for exchanging files between iStackz and a Windows PC (not only for Mac). Good work !
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
details