Author Topic: How can I add new entries to the leftmost stack at level 1?  (Read 5874 times)

carmentalis

• View Profile
I'm refreshing half-forgotten vocabulary, so I prefer to have entries start on the leftmost stack so they show up a few times for repetition before moving into the longer frequencies of the stack on level 5.

However, I'm having trouble adding the entries there. My file is set to the Leitner system, but new words are added to the central stack on the neutral level 3 when I import them with the List Import Wizard. Nothing I do convinces them to start at level 1, despite the Leitner setting claiming that entries should begin there.

Currently I'm importing them the usual way with the List Import Wizard, then manually cutting and pasting them from the level 3 stack to level 1. It works, but it's a roundabout way.

Is there a simpler way to do this?

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How can I add new entries to the leftmost stack at level 1?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 12:33:34 AM »
If you use "add to new lesson", it will be placed in the leftmost stack. When using "add to selected lesson", then it is added to the central stack indeed - we will have a look at this problem!